Question

twin boys
my twin boys were born at 36 weeks - not too prem - they weighed 3.5 and 3.6 kg's. They were not in ICU or anything. They are now 9 weeks old. I find that my one boy is much fatter and his neck seems more stiff (if that's the word) then his brother's. The bigger one now weighs about 5.2kg's and the smaller one 4.8kg's. The smaller one is also very lazy in lifting his head when I put him on his tummy. Should I be concerned.
Premature baby expert

Hallo Landi

Since they came a bit early you will have 4 weeks to “play” with. You can subtract 4 weeks from their development until they are two years old. It would however be a good idea to go for one occupational therapy session just to get some tips on positioning to help your babies develop, but please no need to be concerned now.
Play with your babies positioned on their tummies when they are awake to help them develop head control. Remember children are unique persons and they will develop in unique ways.