Question

Twink-muesli
Okay Twink, here is the home-made muesli recipe for you and anyone else that wants it. I made some more the other day and it is really good and sooooo easy.

2 cups oats
125g sunflower seed
3 wheetbix biscuits, crushed
1 cup coconut
2 cups bran
1/2 cup wheatgerm or oatbran
1/2 cup oil
1/2 cup syrup or honey (I use honey, but the syrup is also good when you are in a pinch)

Mix all the dry ingredients together. Add the oil (sunflower) and honey or syrup. Mix well. Spread the mixture open in a large baking tray and bake at 180 degrees for about 15 to 20 minutes, stirring every 5 minutes or so, until it begins to brown. I normally put a wooden spoon in the door so that it is slightly ajar.

Once it has cooled, add any chopped dried fruit that you enjoy. You can add as much as you want.

Enjoy it!

,,,,,