Ask an expert

22 Feb 2009

Two Timer
Dear Cyber Shrink

I have been having problems with my wife a few years ago. I got so fed up not her listening to what I have to say that I started an Affair with a another married women who was also having problems.

I have three beautiful children whom I love dearly. For their sake I want to end the affair but do not know how to tell my Mistress.

We have had no sexual encounters.

I have committed wrong and cannot handle the stress of the affair.

Kindly assist as to how I can end the affair without hurting her feelings.
Answer 338 views

01 Jan 0001

How does having the affair solve any of your problems, rather than creating a new layer of problems ? Why didn't you get into marriage counselling long ago ? Why not try it now ?
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.