Ask an expert

28 Jun 2010

Tying tubes
Where would I find out about having my tubes tied? Gynae or MD?
Answer 287 views

01 Jan 0001

Your gynae

Best wishes
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.