Question

Uber-Mom to give advice
I read a post a little while ago where you mentioned that you might need an Uber-Mom to give advice online? I'm the youngest of four kids and my mom is quite possibly the most knowledgeable person I've met in matters mom-wise. Were you being serious when you said you needed an internet mothering guru?
I hope so!
Thanks.

I don't remember making such a proposal in serious rather than jocular vein --- buit Maria is right --- invite your mom to contribute her wisdom as anyone is able to do, to the relevant forums, where she feels she can add something useful to particular questions.