Question

Ulcerative Colitis
My two year old son was diagnosed with ulcerative colitis about two weeks ago. For the past 6 weeks he has been complaining of his eyes either hurting, or being sensitive to light.
Is there anything we can do for him, as I have read that this disease can cause such problems in the eyes.
Currently he is on antiinfmalatory pills, omega supplements and iron supplements.

Hallo Ang
Sorry to hear this - rather let your doctor have a look, it may or may not be UC related, he may have pink eyes (viral infection) or need cortisone drops for the eyes if it is a conjunctivitis due to the UC