Question

um doc ...
tks 4 the reply, normally try keep my postin 2 one... guess i got into a bit of a run...

so ear goes...

the princess wants back in, she wants it all 2 begin, it's supposed 2 happen now... she's puttin er cv on the net... am in panic mode and tryna forget...

i love er so... but she did go and am wonderin y and wot is appenin... is this a weird place 2 b, i am gettin a bit of anxiety... she said meds r strong and would b up and about in a week, she said in this life it's my love that she does seek ... thats so nice and am feelin rather cool bout it... but got a panic bout her bein back and wonderin if that's ok... i mean she walked out 2wice... i understand people and their problems but my heart is kinda scared... i have already dared go down their... and her old man... gee if he had one more threat bout beatin me up i wouldn't care... i wouldn't swear but go 4 him u know what i mean?

a shyte state of affairs, someone kidnap me now! take me to the island of man, let me drink from the well of forgiveness and love if i can... fluck this is mental... feelin that was gental has turned into a furnace of death... give me that frikken room wif the assasins... how can one trust a girl that has gone along with a ride runnin from everythin inside,, that has a family full of deseat, they made me mad and sad and bad... that's not neat...

ey doc... and if u love someone, and u set them free, tehy come back a few times u think it's a place 2 b... i love her so and am wonderin where we shall go... inside i see a road that's not been taken... got a few seeds from a neighbor thats angel mad... should i take them>?

ey spellin is voerated

Sounds like it'd be wise for Princess, herself, to explore with her shrinks, the issue of why, if she loves you so, she has twice walked out on you. She needs to understand herself and her decisions better for the sake of all your futures. And if she has a difficult family, that may be part of the explanation of why she has problems ; so she'll also need to work on how she has been reacting to those family pressures, and find a way to be more immune to them. Meanwhile, be cool, don't sweat to do what other people have to do for themselves