Question

Unbalanced Lats
Due to playing a lot of cricket, I have managed to develop a very strong right lateral muscle. Problem is that the left lat never developed. When I do any lateral excersize in the gym (lat pulldowns, chinups, seated rowing) the right hand side of my body completely dominates. Now I need to find a way to train my left hand side harder in order for it to play catch-up as well as training the right hand side for cricketing purposes. Any ideas on how to accomplish this?

Hi Quasimodo

For a specialised programme, you would need to contact our High Performance Centre at Sports Science on 021 659 5641.

Good luck.