Ask an expert

09 Mar 2003

i'm 25yrs After i had a baby i started feeling something funny sometimes it feels like its moving on my right abdomen i went to a doctor and said i shouldn't worry its normal on my age and that it will go away on its own but i can still feel it sometimes.on the scanner it looked like a lamp on my uterus. should i worry ?or go back to check with the gynae?
Answer 299 views

01 Jan 0001

Maybe these are bowel movements. I don't know what the lump was - you would have to ask your doctor about this.

Best wishes
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
34% - 9270 votes
66% - 17921 votes