Ask an expert

14 Jun 2011

Uncomfortable on my penis

This may sound a little funny but It''''s causing me alot of discomfort. For a month now I have been feeling what I can only describe as a frustrating feeling in my penis and it''''s so bad it causes my penis to be in pain. Kind of like I need to jerk it off or have sex, but after doing both it dosnt help. (lol, please bear with me...I know your probably thinking Im posting this as a joke...I swear Im not.) Massaging it helps or if I try not to think about it. The most discomfort I get is when I am sitting...I do actually do alot of sitting. (I sit in front of a computer all day for work). This sensation is also accompanied by the fact that my penis is constantly trying to retract inward...(like it''''s going into protection mode) until I massage it a little. I have also been having burning after urination once in a while, but that could be a seperate issue.. Anyway, this is frustrating the hell outta me and just want to know if anyone else has experienced this or knows what it is or how it can be cured! Please help.
Answer 194 views

01 Jan 0001

It is difficult to ascertain what the symptoms you have pertain to. The best would be to consult a doctor immediately. It might be a urunary tract infection - the burning after urination and the urge to have sex may actually be a sign of infection.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
33% - 9323 votes
67% - 18733 votes