Question

Uncomfortable on my penis

This may sound a little funny but It''''s causing me alot of discomfort. For a month now I have been feeling what I can only describe as a frustrating feeling in my penis and it''''s so bad it causes my penis to be in pain. Kind of like I need to jerk it off or have sex, but after doing both it dosnt help. (lol, please bear with me...I know your probably thinking Im posting this as a joke...I swear Im not.) Massaging it helps or if I try not to think about it. The most discomfort I get is when I am sitting...I do actually do alot of sitting. (I sit in front of a computer all day for work). This sensation is also accompanied by the fact that my penis is constantly trying to retract inward...(like it''''s going into protection mode) until I massage it a little. I have also been having burning after urination once in a while, but that could be a seperate issue.. Anyway, this is frustrating the hell outta me and just want to know if anyone else has experienced this or knows what it is or how it can be cured! Please help.
sexologist

It is difficult to ascertain what the symptoms you have pertain to. The best would be to consult a doctor immediately. It might be a urunary tract infection - the burning after urination and the urge to have sex may actually be a sign of infection.