Ask an expert

17 Mar 2003

uncomfortable sensation
I have relocated to be with my previously 'long-distance' fiance. Obviously it has been an
adjustment for me regarding the frequency of sex. Lately though, I seem to be having an
uncomfortable sensation. It feels like I need to urinate rather frequently - not because my
bladder is full but because the muscles inside my vagina seem to not have much control
regarding retention. It is uncomfortable to sit aswell. Should I seek medical assistance?
Answer 312 views

01 Jan 0001

You may have a bladder infection or 'lax' muscles. I would suggest that you see a gynaecologist.

Best wishes
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.