Question

Uncomfotable Bum
I have developed a swollen bump at my anus. It almost feels like a large pimple and is rather sensitive. It is redish / blueish colour. I am not in pain, but am aware that it is there. I have never had piles or haemorrhoides, so I have no idea if it could be that - I'm way too embaresed to go to a doctor. What could it be and what treatment could you suggest ?

Mandy, it is very difficult to suggest a treatment without knowing what it is. It sounds like it might be a haemorrhoid, but i can’t say for sure without being able to examine you first. The best would be to see your doctor and have him take a look – nothing to be embarrassed about. Good luck.