Ask an expert

09 Jun 2011

Uncontrollable Nasal drip
I am an asthmatic from the age of 2.I am now 55years old
I have embarrassing continous nasal drip.I have tried a number of sprays and antibiotics noting seems to help.Any recommendations
Answer 707 views
ENT Expert
ENT Expert

01 Jan 0001

Dear Teddy

I can not recommend any medical treatment, as this needs to be done after an ENT evaluation. I suggest you consult an ENT surgeon for an examination an advice.

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.