Question

Unfairness of partner
My partner is very unfair, he will attend cetain parties or occasions all by himself, some he will invite me. Best of all he will inform me of all these occasions and ask me can you go with me to this party, then he will also let me know about the ones that i am not allowed to go to.
This morning he told me that there is an occasion done by his family at some facy place at Randburg, but only he and his mom and two brothers can go. When i asked about his brothers wives, they are still undecided.
I said oh!, u brothers wives are welcome but you are not inviting me, but you just bragging that you are gong to this fancy party.
He answered very annoyed, " ok ya you can also come" Please help me as it is bothering me, why am i invited to some places, but at other places i am not invited, hence wherever i am invited i always take him with.

That's not a "partner", is it ? Has he explained WHY you're "not allowed" to go to some of the parties ? None of us can tell you why, only he can explain. What he's doing is unkind and unfair, but only he knows why he chooses to do it. If occasionally there's an event where there's a good reason for you not to know, he could explain why in a pleasant way.