Question

Ungrounded worries??
I am almost 5.5 weeks pregnant. I visited my dr last week. He could not detect a heartbeat yet - was to early. He said that the egg was not fully implanted but that its normal - I dont have to worry about that. My uterus lining is very thick and he said that it looked good. He measured the lining as 25 mm and the egg as 1.7mm.

But I am worried - mainly about two things: I am scared that the egg dont implant in my uterus and I am scared that there are nothing inside - that it might be an empty sack. Do you think I worry unnessesary?
GYNAEDOC

I think that all you can do is wait for a repeat scan a bit later.