Question

Unknown Skin infection
I had a pimple on my shoulder for about 2 weeks. I applied benzol peroxide on it and that very same day it became itchy so i scratched around that area. A 4cm2 area around it(neck) turned red and remained red 'till the next morning. It then turned black and blue like i had an internal injury. The foll day there was a yellowish circle with the black and blue patches. It was painful and hot to touch. I was given ciprobay antibiotics for 5 days and Viocort ointment. It has now become dry and is peeling off, becoming red(it looks like a burn). What do you think caused this and is it healing? What should i do?

Paranoid, it sounds like it might have been a spider bite. I can’t say for sure without examining you first, but it sounds like it’s healing. Good luck.