Question

Unpasteurized products, safe during pregnancy?
Just wondering if you can drink amasi during prgnancy? None of the labels say pasteurized so I''''m not sure. Hope so though, really helps with the heartburn! Thanks

Dear Pregos
This is an interesting question. I am not sure if commercial Maas or Amasi is pasteurised or not. I do think that the production and packaging processes will eliminate any harmful microorganisms, which should make the product safe for use during pregnancy. You could contact the manufacturers (there are usually contact details on the container), just to make 100% sure.
Wishing you all the best for your pregnancy.