Question

unpleasant work atmosphere
I hope somebody can assist me. This might be a question forthe Schrink also. There is a very stressful atmosphere in our office. One lady is as moody as hell, wants everything to be done her way although she has no experience in the field we are in and I have 25 years experience and the other ladies 7 and 15 years experience. She moans about bad service from consultants from who we experienced excelent service. She sits with a " dik bek"  for days and is trying to undermine my good and trusting relationship I have had with the boss for 6 years now. I am seriously thinking of beeing bitchy and rude but it is not my personality to be like that. I can see what it is doing to the people around me and all of us do not enjoy coming to work any more. I keep my distance and try to be very diplomatic and hope that the boss will soon realize what she is doing to the staff. What can be done because we are going to loose good loyal staff because of this.
Workplace health expert
workplace health expert

You do not mention how long she has been there? Nevertheless - this needs attention - approach HR or the senior manager and arrange a team session to discuss - thrash it out;if left to fester will become a major problem with casualties.