Question

Unregular periods
Dear Dr, I have this problem which is now mind bugging. I am now 31 years old and got married last year. I always missed my periods even when I was young and now I am afraid that I may not have the baby since I dont have regular periods. The last time I went on my periods was last december and I have done all the checks and I am not pregnant, please advise what should be the casue and what I should do or weather I can fall pregnant even if I do go for my periods. I will greatly appreiciate your response. Thank you in advance.

You may not be ovulating regularly and this can interfere with your chances of falling pregnant. There are treatments if this is the case, but you should see your gynaecologist to check the reason for you not menstruating.