Question

Unstable
My husband lost our home and did not work for 3 months. i left just before we were evicted. He then booked himself into a rehab centre and detox. Since then he has come out and started doing really well for himself. I was even considering going back to him but then yesterday he comes home saying that he has quiet his job again. We had a huge fight and i sent him away. I am devasted i thought that without the alcohol he would get it together but he still is walking in and out of jobs and not putting us first. i would love to just walk out my job as i am desperately unhappy but i have responsiblities and a daughter to think of and i am also pregnant. It makes me so cross. when he asked me yesterday do i think he is drinking i said yes cos his actions are just as before and we dont live together so i dont know. Am i so wronge?

Why on earth, if things genuinely were going well for him, and if he wanted a reconciliation, would he quit his job at a time when he really needed one ? As you say, it's an ominous sign of a guy not taking his responsibilities seriously. Was getting pregnant at this stage truly unavoidable, or a good idea ?