Question

Unsure
I have been on contraceptive tablets since 1996 (femodene), I misplaced them in 2000 and stopped midcycle and fell pregnant, I used the abortion pill, I went to a doctor (a GP) when the bleeding started who did not clean me up and a few weeks later I went to a gynae who then did the D & C and told me to come back a coupls of weeks later for a check up. I went about a week later he said everything is fine and that everything looked normal. I went back to using Femodene after that and stopped last year December around the 25th/ 27th of December 2004, my husband and I have been trying for a baby, my periods are quite regular and normally come around the 27th of every month (30 day cycle), I am scarred that because of the abortion that I had I might have ruined my chances of getting pregnant. Please advice. Regards, Anon

It does not sound that there were any complcations from the abortion. Have a look at the Top 5 questions to see more about falling pregnant after stopping the Pill.