Question

Unuasul
HI
I've not been well the past almost three weeks but don't know whether it's one of my old problems(gal problem - get gal when eating to rich or spicy or mix to much salt and sweet) or should I take it as a new one. I can tell you about some of my symptoms and start of with my medical history.
I suffer from Gal since I was 2 years of age and now almost in my mid 20's.

Symptoms
- Constant acid at the top op my stomach.
- Sometimes has fever(has fever often) and inflammation (happened once, about 2 weeks ago)
- Constant nausea
- Constant Heartburn
- Extremely tired

I actually was sick about 2 weeks ago, I couldn't wake stand up from the bed, had inflammation, vomit, fever, stomach pain and could feel my food moving downwards, as if my colons where tight and the food touched it. Ever since that I never got well and took some bitters to help me but seems to be there, sometimes just worse than other times.

Rochelle, it sounds like you have a hiatus hernia. The best would be to see a gastroenterologist or a general surgeon and have him make sure. You’re symptoms are too severe to just let them be because it might be something serious or develop into something serious like Barrett’s oesophagus (a premalignant disorder). Good luck.