Question

Unusual monthly periods
I have been using Trigestrel for years now, in December i got my monthly period normally after taking red pills, to my surprise i got my period again on the 26 December until now, i went to the clinic and i did not get an expanation, the sister only said that i should not get my period twice in a month. Can you please give a thorough explanation.

I can't give an explanation without a full assessment. However, as this is the first time it has happened, I would suggest that you see what happens next month. If it happens again, you should see a doctor for an examination.