Question

28 Oct 2009

Unusual Period Pains
Hi Doc.

I' m a bit confused, i' m having period pains daily (for a week now) but I should not be having them during this section of my cycle. I' m in the second week after my last period and its 2 weeks before the next one is due. I have never experienced period pains during my cycle other than during menstruation, even then they are few and far between. These come and go during the day, but have been daily.

Should I be worried, should I see my gynae or GP? or should i just forget about it, they' re not serious?

All advice is welcome, thank you.

It c ould be that there is a bowel, bladder or gynae problem. I would suggest that you see your GP.