Question

UPDATE
CD

I went this am to the specialist physician. He said he was worried I might have either a heart problem or an overactive thyroid. My ECG was ok but my pulse was something like 97-110! He said it shouldn't be higher than 60-70. I had a heart blood test (whatever that is!) and a thyroid test and have to phone Wed for results! I liked him a lot and he seems to be very thorough and said whatever the blood tests showed it was necessary to get to the bottom of this, that the swelling was definitely not normal!

What exactly is a heart blood test?

Thanks for help,

Dear Anxious
It is a test that checks the enzymes of the heart muscle. It shows if there is any infection or injury of the heart muscle. Take it slow until you know what's potting!