Question

Update
Hi CS

Long time no posts.

Just a quick update from my side.

I cancelled a few of my study units for this year. It was tough choice to make but i bit off more than i could financially chew. So i'll have to take it a bit slower if i still plan on eating while i study!

I got a new puppy on Saturday. She is a Lab X border collie. My vet says they actually breed them as cross breeds and call them Labracollies! We call her Summer. She is a big baby, she whines constantly and has a very bad habit of biting. Not like attack biting but play biting that really hurts, so from today we wil be doing Bite Inhibition.

She loves Bob (the brain damaged cat) and he seems to like her too. They struck an instant deal. He will play with her when he feels like it. She will let him share her food all the time. It seems to work for both of them.

I have not slept since i brought her home. so thats .. 3 nights with no sleep. I forgot how demanding baby animals can be.

Hope your kitty is doing well.

Love buffs

I find that eatin really assists studies, so your plan sounds, well, sound.
If the Bite Inhibition programme works on the dog, maybe we should devise a version for use on the occasional nasty reader here ? Nice to hear that cat and dog have struck a good deal --- would that more people were as sensible.
Kitty came home after a fight somewhere, with a nasty infected wound on his head. So I'm trying to be ingenious to persuade him to take antibiotics. But illness seems to make him more affectionate than ever.