Question

update no. 89768.88
the chemo has caused my hands feet to have constant pins and needles, i couldnt do up the buttons on my shirt today and had to
go to work in a tee shirt. aaaagh and my hair has completely dissapeared maybe i just grew too tall and my hair got left behind. actually its in the bath, most of it fell out while i was washing it this morning. im glad its gone, it was jet black and it turned snow white during the past few weeks. its .strange how i can still type even though i cant feel the keyboard. Cancer is wierd bit chemo does even wierder things to you. im trying to eat a bacon sandwich but i have lost my sense of taste its like eating cardboard on toast. pity it doesnt take away the pain when i get ithose horrid njections in my bum hey!. im off to mauritius on saturday the oncologist recons i should stay out of the sun...hmmmm should i hope for a cloudy week?

Dear Bleeding
Just wear a very high sunscreen, a big hat and a lot of attitude if it is nice and sunny - your skin will just not be able to manage severe sunburn! (But how can you go to a tropical island and not go into the sun?!)
See http://www.bbc.co.uk/weather/5day.shtml?world=1474 for a forcast. Looks quite nice, not too hot.
Enjoy yourself - remember to wear your flight socks...