Question

UPDATE ON POSTING 10960
Went home last night and was very happy and planned something specail for my wife. Everything was fine until she told me that there are rumours that she is having an affair at work...I just lost my cool and started blaming her for the rumours, I just dont understand why she went to another man ? there are so many of our friends she could have spoken to.
She than also became upset and said that she does not care anymore and that she wants a divorce and that I will never change and than ignored me.
All that I want is that she is honest and can show me that she wants to make things right, but when she uses this reverse phycology on me it makes me believe that she really did have a affair and she was not just being friends with this guy.
I than left and went to see a friend who spoke to me and sort made things better, got back at home at 11:00 last night and just went to bed.
Woke up this morning and we started arguing again and she said that she still want a divorce and want to leave me...I than said that she always wanted to leave me and that this sms things has been going on for a long while...
She than got more angry and said that I am crazy and I that I think she is a slut and that I think she slept with this guy, I

Why on earth did you instantly believe the rumours, when she chose to tell you about them herself ? If that's what you do when she is honest with you, how on earthdo you expect her to feel free to be that honest ever again ? Either see a marriage counsellor together, urgently, or stop making matters worse