Question

Update re: posting 11120 - for all my advisers
Hi all!!

Well as I thought he did get the position in ct, they contacted him and left a message on his mobile before his plane had even landed, I spent the weekend doing a lot of soul searching and I have decided that I am not going with, will be staying on here or going to my parents at least I still have some options. Going to get a car this weekend so I will at least be independent.

Thanks to you all you really helped me to see things clearly, I really care about him but its time now to sort my life out and live my life. Thanks again guys!! :-)

Hi banana, thanks so much for the update --- sounds like you made a thoughtful and sensible decision, and I'm sure things will work out for the best, for you.,