Question

Upper legs getting to big
Dear FitnessDoc,

I have a problem with my upper legs that are getting to big especially at the back. I don't have time going to gym, I do my fitness for 1/2 an hour as I get home. All is in shape except my upper legs and my bum. Please help!

Thank you.

H La-la

I suggest you log onto www.health24.co.za and join the home-based programme, "Shape up for Summer". There are many different cardiovascular options with great goals from which to choose, as well as a range of resistance exercises you can do from home.

This will help to get rid of excess fat, if combined with a low fat, calorie-controlled well-balanced diet.

Good luck!