Question

Upset bout boss....
Maar nou ja wat kan ek maak ?

Big boss said I have to work a week longer althought business closes and Im not one for making shit and telling my boss he agreed.

So I'll be comming in opening the place in a business park being the only person in the only "open" business dont have to answer phone or help anyone....nice hey ? save hey? And im sure im going to be doing a lot of bookkeeping during the week after the 16th..have to arrange for someone to look after ne etc....it sucks

On top of it all ive been here 6 months but im not getting half a bonus just half of half a bonus and it's taxed...lovely....

So I guess come the new year i'll be seriously looking for another job....

Oh sorry Hello!

Well, make sure you have his cellphone and home and holiday phoneonumbers, so you can call him if any emergency arises ( no point in you sitting there otherwise, as he'd surely not authorize you to decide on dealing with anything that might happen). Then you can call him each day, mabe morning and afternoon, to reassure him that everything's going well back at the office.
And Nicolai, if this guy is so selfish, any VD he got would probably have to be a DVD, or Digital VD.