Question

urgen heelp
Hi dear expert You are the first man whom I have felt close to and have told my pain. Don't forget me.
I'm 17 year old from Iran.
Since my teenage years I felt I suffer lack of a man in my life.
My father had fallen victim in the war we were imposed by Iraq & I don't have a brother. Also we are a small family & there is no male member around me. Just me among a lot of females.
It was then when I understood I'll always have problem in future relations with women because some of my behaviour is like women. I need a male template to be a real man and be masculine
Please help me change this irritating feeling & gain manhood
But don't forget one thing: I'm muslim & have some limitations... you know. Introduce ways of being a man who can have appropriate relation with his future wife
Eagerly waiting for your answer
Mohamad
Teen expert
teen expert

You might find that by spending time with male friends that you can develop meaningful relationships with them or with other males within your community. I am not sure whether you saying that you are questioning your sexuality but because of your religion you have concerns or fears about this, but if this is the case it is important that you develop a clear sense of your identity before embarking on a serious relationship with anyone male or female.

As well as looking to others to gain a sense of masculine identity remember to also look inside yourself - that is often the place we find the answers but forget to look there!