Question

URGENT
My friend is pregnant and the father of the child wants nothing to do with the baby and has told her to have an abortion. She has had a previous abortion and it effected her badly and she is now very depressed and on a verge of an emotional breakdown. Her family have also not been supportive and her father has told her to have an abortion as well. She is 29 and has decided that she cannot go through antoher abortion so she is going to keep the baby. Can you please help of give me phone numbers of social workers or of anybody that she can go and see to help her get through this. Unfortunately she cannot afford to see a pshycologist. Please could you email me urgently as i am extremely worried about my friends state of health and the baby's.
Thank you.

Dear Natalie B
See http://www.neobirth.org.za/care.html
Emergency number 084 740 5418
Abortion is not the only option, and it is wise of her to consider other options as well. She is lucky to have a good friend like you to support her!