Question

URGENT
Hello. Please help me urgently. I have been on the contraceptive injection for almost 6 months now. We would like to fall pregnant in December or January if possible. I would like to know when I should take my last injection and how the injection really takes to work out of your system. I just would like to know how I should plan this in order to try and fall pregnant in December of January. Please help urgently!!!!!

There is no way that you can plan things so accurately. On average it takes 9 months for the injection to wear out but it could be anything from 1 month to 18 months.