Ask an expert

01 Aug 2010

I suspect my ex husband is verbally and physically abusing my grandson of 18 months when she is not around. They live in Pretoria and I am in Dbn. My daughter keeps quiet as he will throw her out. What measure can I take to ascertain this. I am going to speak to the creche manager tomorrow and ask her to examine him and report any strange behaviour.
Answer 389 views
Family law expert
family law expert

01 Jan 0001

You will need to obtain proof whether this is the case. Best is to report it, see details at:
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.