Question

URGENT Conceiving
I had unprotected sex a day after i started to use contraceptives for the first time ever. It obviously changed my cycle cause i was suppose to get my period the next week.
I would like to know, seing that i'm on the pill, after how many days can i do a Home Pregnancy test cause i have a feeling that i'm pregnant.

Please. I need to know a.s.a.p. cause if it happens that i'm pregnant than i'm 1 week and two days to be exact

If you started the pill in the middle of a cycle then your period would be changed. You can test 3-4 days after your period would have been due.