Question

URGENT gynae FEMALE KZN &amp  pap smear scare
hi doc,
I URGENTLY am looking for a FEAMLE gynae in KZN. Im not asking for recommendation just a list in KZN as i have only found 1 and need to see another for a second opinion as SOON as possible.

ALSO, I know I have to have a pap smear but I generally try stay off the topic and ask the gynae I went to if we could do it next time. Im EXTREMELYscared. I dont know what to expect and have of course heard horror stories. Is it sore? What would I feel? PLEASE any advice is appreciated

You can look up names of gytnaecologists in the phone book.
Pap smears are not generally painful, just a bit uncomfortable. They are important.