Question

URGENT: Maximum Clomid dose
I've been on 2 cycles of clomid at 100mg daily with no success. My gynae has increased the dose to 100mg bd for my current cycle. After 4 days, I experienced blurred vision as well as sensitiviy to light. Could this be related to the Clomid, and does it warrant concern? Please advise.
fertility expert

Dear Faz

In our practice we very seldom use doses over a 100mg and it has been well documented that doses above 100mg will not improve pregnancy rates significantly. This is often due to the negative effect that clomid has on the lining of the uterus (endometrium).