Question

urgent pls doc
Hi. I woke up about 1am this morning feeling very nause. I went to the bathroom. Their it felt like my stomach also wanted to go. Still feeling very nause. I try to through up but nothing but as soon as I stand up to leave I start feeling dizzy. I then started sweting and was very cold. Had to sit down then ly down on bed for I started see spots and the same feeling as if I were to faint. I then went to lie on the bed and was still cold. I started getting pains on the left side of my chest for about 5min. What could this be should I go and see a docter. I feel okay this morning still just a bit nause and my chest is a bit sore now and then. Thank you so much docter.

Help, it sounds like you either had low blood sugar or blood pressure, or a stomach bug. If it hasn’t cleared up by the time you receive this reply, the best would be to see your doctor ASAP. Good luck.