Question

Urgent Request
Dear Doc
Please advice me, I've been offered a position, a challenging position but the package is not good compare to my current job(boring). I really want this job and also I need money since I am a single parent, can you please tell me what to do. Do you think is it wise to accept this job and loose money whereas my responsibilities will be more.

Sorry, but there's no way any of us can tell you what to do. It has to be a personal decision --- how challenging is this post, and do you enjoy that sort of challenge ? Is it the present job that is boring ? How do you handle boredom ? How different is the package ? Is it sufficiently worse that you'd get significantly less salary and benefits ? How would that be worth it ? What are the prospects for change at your present job, maybe some further training and new responsibilities there ?