Question

URINARY PROBLEM
Good day

I heard of my problem being experienced by other people over a radio broadcast and know that lots of other people have this problem but hardly talk about and therefore I with like to find out more information on it and what can be done.

I am not sure on the medical term to refer it to but it can be referred to as " leaking"  after urinating,you get the uncomfortable feeling that you still need to urinate,yet you dont and it last for a few mins.

Even if you are still in the toilet and await a while,you still sort of feel liek urinating after coming out of the toilet and may sor tof leak,though nothing really comes out ,maybe a littel at times but I with like to find out more what can be done to rectify this and get this feeling away once and for all and stop sort of leaking after going to the toilet to urinate.

Thanking You
Natural health
natural health

hi

This problem is more prevalent with women - particularly after childbirth. Kegal exercises are a must - this is very specific exercise to strengthen the pelvic floor muscles. There are some Chinese Herbs that can be prescribed by a Chinese medicine practitioner that can also assist.

Kind regards
Dr Debbie
www.drdebbie.co.za