Question

Urinating
Mr little boy who is 7 years old, has been complaining of his penis always dripping,
as a result his brief is always wet.
I been told it could be a domestic problem at home etc but i can assure you we have a
very healthy family life.
Please if you could enlighen me more on this problem by replying by email.

Mrs, it might be that he has a bladder infection, an infection of the urethra, a bladder neck problem, etc. The best would be to have him checked out by your doctor. Good luck.
PS I get your question from a different page than the one you post it on, so I can’t reply to your e-mail address.