Ask an expert

30 Jun 2010

urination problem
my husband is battling to urinate and is putting off seeing a
doctor please tell me what it could mean he is going to be
50 many thanks bev c.
Answer 343 views

01 Jan 0001

Hallo Bev
He may have an enlarged prostate. There are medication one can take to reduce the size, so please ask him to see his doctor as soon as possible.
Dr Bets
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.