Ask an expert

13 Nov 2006

i am experiencing a sever pain when i urinate, especially when toward the end of the urine. there is blood coming out of my vagina, what could it be? I practise safe sex, can it be because i was taking water pills, urirex. please advice. i haven't been to the doctor but i'm taking citrosoda and some antibiotic, ampicilin. would this help or should i consult a doctor still?
Answer 321 views

01 Jan 0001

It sounds like a bladder infection. If your medicine dors not help in a day or two, see your doctor.

Best wishes
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.