Question

Urticaria
I have a 3 month old baby who is only breastfed and has suddenly developed a strange blotchy raised rash which appears all over the body in little clumps.. lookes almost measle like. the doctor I am consulting says it's called Urticaria, please can you give me more details of this as he instructed me to look it up on the internet. My eating habits are normal, perhaps too much bread? Please help.My blood group and my baby is O neg.

Ing, urticaria is the skin rash that goes with allergies. Did your doctor try to find out what your baby is allergic to and did he prescribe something for it? Maybe the best would be to see a paediatrician and get it sorted out. Hopefully he won’t give you the run around and actually do something about it. Good luck.