Question

use of Bioslim and Fat Trappers
HI

Please could explain the effectives of these type of products if someone was going to diet. Also is there any form of side effect of using fat burn product from Verimark.

Dear Neil
I am not in favour of any diet pills or potions because they all have potential side-effects (users may develop deficiencies, diarrhoea, bloating, high-protein shakes etc can cause kidney damage, etc). I firmly believe that most of these products also do not sustain long-term weight loss, which is what a dieter desires. The moment one stops taking them, your weight will shoot up again and you can land up in the vicious cycle of 'Yo-Yo dieting'. You will also notice that these products are usually combined with a very-low-energy diet, which is what makes the fat disappear!
The fat burn products will probably work best if they are used in conjunction with a very intensive exercise programme as some of these ingredients such as L-carnitine mobilise free fatty acids which are used as fuel by top athletes. Just doing moderate exercise will probably not give the desired result.