Question

Useless
Ladies and gentlemen...you're at the mercy of the CyberDoc....You can post all you like but he will never respond as he's very very very busy to waste his time answering your questions....

Anxious, you always make me feel better. The backlog was at my practice and like you said, they pay me per consultation what I get per day for answering these questions, so they get first priority. I wish I could set up a separate website for the regulars and non-complainers so that I could get to your questions sooner, but it isn’t possible. Hope you have a good weekend.
PS Useless, have a look at the time this is being posted. I’m working on a Saturday evening to answer your questions, but do you care? No, I didn’t think so...