Question

Using Cipramil
My son suffers from eczema. Our doctor has has advised that he uses Cipramil to reduce stress, which in turn can worsen his eczema. He assured us that it was non habit-forming and that he can cease using it at any time. How does this drug work? Are there any natural alternatives?

Worried, I have never heard of Cipramil® making eczema worse. I have heard of it improving eczema and psoriasis, but I’ll contact a representative of the company that makes it (Lundbeck). If I don’t get back to you by Wednesday please mail me a reminder at netdoc@mweb.co.za. Good luck.