Question

Using herbalife products but breastfreeding
I am using herbalife products as i gained weight after giving birth. I started using herbalife products last month to loose weight and I am concerned about my baby's health. Is this gonna have side effects on my baby? must I stop breastfeeding.

Dear Zep
Congratulations on the birth of your baby. Breastfeeding is the single most important thing you can do to ensure the health of your child for the rest of his/her life, including preventing overweight in later life. So please don't stop breastfeeding until the child is at least 6 to 9 months old. There may be ingredients in these products that can transfer into your milk such as synephrine or guarana or willow bark (check the list of ingredients on the labels) and also if the product carries warning 'Not to be used by pregnant and breastfeeding women'. You can still lose that weight by following an energy-reduced diet and doing gentle exercise (nothing too strenuous because this could also make you lose your milk).
Take care