Question

Using the loo for a number 2
Hiya Doc,

I have had what i would consider to be a slight problem for the past...12 months or so.
It when i use the loo for a number 2. The first time i saw blood on toilet tissue it didn`t bother me because the hole (no pun) event was quite forcefull, but now almost everytime i use have a number 2 it feels as though i am re-opening an old wound. a plitting feeling. sharp and sometimes more painfull than others. there is always blood after this and it started to worry me to the point were i talked to people and it just so happens that two of my friends have the same problem. the bottom (no pun) line is, is it that my holes too small for whats comming out or is it something i should really have checked out ?

"Not an easy subject to put in words so please forgive me".

Thanks for your time...

Metalpants

Metalpants, it sounds like you have an anal fissure or maybe haemorrhoids. The best would be to have it see to by your doctor and get it over with as there is a small possibility of it being something much more dangerous. Good luck.
If you’re interested in something I wrote on haemorrhoids a while ago, mail me at netdoc@mweb.co.za and I’ll send you a copy.